Save up to 50% in Bass Pro Shops Fall Ready Sale! Valid 10/22-11/04 Free shipping on orders over $50. Free same day instore pick-up. Some exclusions apply.
IKURAM Kayak/Surf/Ski Roof Carrier Rack of Bilateral Premier J-Style Folding 4-in-1 for Canoe, SUP, Kayaks, Surfboard and Ski Board Rooftop Mount on SUV, Car and Truck
$135.99 in stock
6 used from $125.11
- Maximum Kayak Protection: Maximum protection for kayaks and stand-up paddle boards thanks to the oversized, thick and all-weather rubber saddles and padded upright, which can stop the kayak from rubbing and getting damaged effectively, that is the Best-in-Class TopGuard padding.
- Universal and Easy Mounting Design: This J-Cradle accommodates kayaks up to 42" wide and 72 kg/158 lbs, fits to round, square and the most oval shaped factory installed cross rails quickly and easily, and this kit includes everything you need to transport two kayak vertically on the roof of your car, bow-stern safety tie-downs and two 25×2800 mm heavy-duty straps with a break strength of 750 lbs are also included.
- Not For a Single Use: Made from high quality anodized Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloys, lightweight, durable and rust-resistant, that can be really water-proof and anti-corrosion for longer time, which means you can reuse it every year, save your money and save the world.
- Quick Raise and Fold Design: Come with quick fold down design, which can be quickly raise or fold when not in use using the convenient front release handle to increase the overhead clearance, and the J-bars can also be easily locked at different angles with this handle to suit different shapes of kayaks.
- Multiple Carrying Functions Design: Carry up to two kayaks or standup paddle boards due to the multiple position design and the oversized padding and acrylic fabric sleeves that transforms from a J-cradle to different configurations to maximize your roof space. The Native Paddle Holders comes standard of, which can help you perfectly position your paddles while transporting kayaks.
YAKIMA - JayLow Rooftop Mounted Kayak Rack for Vehicles, Carries Up to 2 Kayaks
$199.00 in stock
2 used from $189.05
- CARRY UP TO 2 KAYAKS: Fits 1 kayak in J-cradle position (up to 80 lbs.) or 2 kayaks in a vertical, stacked position (up to 110 lbs. combined)
- FITS MOST CROSSBARS: Compatible with Yakima SteamLine and round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars; Minimum crossbar spread of 24"
- INCLUDES STRAPS: Includes all the necessary hardware and straps (Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs) to secure your gear; SKS (Same Key System) locks sold separately
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Integrated cam lever allows you to adjust the upright position with ease; Rack also folds flat when you're not using it for better clearance and reduced drag
- EASY INSTALL: Comes fully assembled out of the box; Tool-free installation in about 10 minutes; Refer to Yakima Fit My Car Tool to ensure compatibility
ABN Universal Kayak Carrier – Trolley for Carrying Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards, Float Mats, and Jon Boats
4 used from $55.19
- Practical: Use the ABN Universal Boat Carrier to cart your kayak, canoe, paddleboard, float mat, or jon boat
- Durable: Has a 200-pound weight limit; Constructed from high-strength anodized steel to ensure longevity while also keeping the carrying weight at a minimum (8lbs)
- Tire Design: 9.5” knobby tires that are easy to inflate; Allows for smooth movement across rough surfaces such as sand, gravel, and through wooded areas
- Features: Oversized foam bumper pads protect your vessel from scratches or dents; Designed with a 12-foot tie down strap to secure your vessel; Includes a spring-loaded kickstand for quick and easy loading
- Compact: Folds for easy storage and transport; Tires can be easily removed with the lynch pin; Entire carrier can be stored in a large backpack or in your vessel while on the water