Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Bundle. 10.5" Griddle, 8" Skillet, 10.25" Skillet, 10.25" Dutch Oven, and 10.25" Lid
$69.95 in stock
1 used from $65.05
- LODGE 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET. It's time to cover all your bases. This set includes: 10.5 Inch Griddle, 8 Inch Skillet, 10.25 Inch Skillet, 5 Quart (10.25 Inch) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 Inch Skillet and 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. The Lodge 5 piece set combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen. It offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting, and grilling
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Blue)
$59.90 in stock
3 used from $55.71
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Blue. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge 3.6 Quart Enamel Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid (Carribbean Blue)
$59.90 in stock
1 used from $57.59
- Broil, braise, bake or roast up to 500 degrees F. Saute, simmer or fry on any stovetop, including induction.
- Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. The smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients, plus eliminates the need to season.
- Lodge Enamel Casserole Dish is the perfect tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve.
- Rims are black matte enamel, cooking surface is off-white. Stainless steel knob.
- Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, our enameled iron will become your go-to cookware.