ECOTEK Outdoors Insulated Hybern8 4 Season Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad with Contoured FlexCell Design – Easy, Comfortable, Light, Durable, Hammock Approved – Sub Zero Temp Rating [Fire Orange]
Klymit Hammock V Sleeping Pad, Insulated
$109.07 in stock
- Hammock not included
- Pack Size of 5" x 10"
ECOTEK Outdoors Insulated Hybern8 4 Season Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad with Contoured FlexCell Design - Easy, Comfortable, Light, Durable, Hammock Approved - Sub Zero Temp Rating [Fire Orange]
$59.95 in stock
- EASY TO USE RAPID INFLATION & DEFLATION - Whether you're setting up camp or breaking it down, the last thing you want is a sleeping pad that takes forever to blow up or pack up. Our innovative rapid one-way valve design makes both setup and stow a BREEZE (less than 10 breaths) unlike any air mattress or sleeping pad you've ever tried. We're confident that the Hybern8 in your backpack will be one of the easiest to use camping accessories you'll ever own.
- 4 SEASON COMFORT IN ANY SLEEPING POSITION - Every body is designed as uniquely as the landscapes we love to explore, and the conforming sleeping pad we've developed is uniquely designed to support you however you like to catch your Z's.. whether it's sleeping on your side, back, stomach, or curled up like a lamb's back while you count sheep. With 2.5 inches of loft and an R Value of 4.5, the Hybern8 provides 4 season warmth and comfort you can count on to help get you the shuteye you deserve.
- HAMMOCK APPROVED VERSATILE DESIGN - Getting a good night's rest away from your own bed shouldn't limit where you lay your head at night when you travel. Our patent-pending FlexCell honeycomb design not only contours to any sleeping position, but wherever you prefer to call it a night - whether that's in your tent in a sleeping bag, or hammock camping under the stars. Unlike the countless 'rigid' sleeping pads on the market, ours is flexible, comfortable, and supportive without compromise.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT, AND ULTRA DURABLE - Weighing in at 24.5 ounces and packable to roughly the size of a 1 liter water bottle, the Hybern8 sleeping pad is the bee's knees when it comes to getting a great night's sleep without having to strap extra gear to your pack and haul it for miles. Just as important, the custom blend of 70 denier woven polyester is built to last with a softness you won't find in a nylon pad. Wear resistant, weatherproof, and built-to-last with zero compromise on quality.
- U.S. BASED SMALL BUSINESS / LIFETIME WARRANTY / NATIONAL FOREST FOUNDATION TREE PLANTING PARTNERSHIP - Our camping gear is developed through rigorous trail testing and engineered by explorers who have logged countless hours backpacking trails and combating elements. Don't be fooled by inauthentic brands who offer bribes in exchange for 'honest' reviews of sub-par products. Our commitment to customers and Mother Nature is second to none and we refuse to play games to get your business.
Klymit Insulated Hammock V Sleeping Pad Bundle with a Lumintrail Drawstring Bag
- Hammock Sleeping Pad: Ready for the great outdoors, the Insulated Hammock V is a hammock specific pad with 180 degrees of protection from cold air and features non-slip zones
- Durable: Made from a lightweight synthetic insulated material, this sleeping pad is ready for camping, hiking, and backpacking in any season
- Inflatable Pad: Inflate the Insulated Hammock V sleeping pad in 15-20 breaths
- Support and Comfort: The V-shape and ergonomic design delivers support and creates a barrier to prevent cold air from creeping in on bottom and sides
- Specs: Weighs 35 oz and packs down to 5"x 10" a stuff sack is included along with a Lumintrail Drawstring Bag